Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It Comes Back to You

When you give, it does come back to you.

This morning I was awakened by a by a pastor of a local ministry who I am providing complementary health coaching to. He was so excited that he started his day with a walk... a walk of a distance that he had not covered in years and years. I could tell by his voice that he was energized and hopeful about his efforts to lose weight and become healthier.

This was a blessing to me... hearing his voice and knowing that he wanted to share this moment of victory with me. It was a great way to start my day. It gave me encouragement and lifted my spirit knowing that he was grateful and encouraged.

It is a spiritual law... give and it shall be given unto you. Sow and you will reap. It is found throughout the Bible and it is a form of spiritual exercise because it is a principle of God and the Christian faith. We give not so that we can receive but we give from a loving heart that has been touched and transformed by God.

Go find someone to give of your time and talents because you care about them.

Have a great day! I know I will. :-)

No comments: