Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Being Connected to God

My most recent article for Faith and Fitness magazine is on the spiritual exercise of abiding with God. When we stay closely connected to God, we can enjoy the many fruits that He desires for us to have like peace and kindness and joy along with the power to make behavior changes that He intended us to have. We are more likely to behave and think in a way that aligns us with His will for our life. We can have the hope that can only come from being close to Him.

As I write this entry I have some soft Christian music playing on my
Ipod. I feel His presence... and from that I feel joy in my heart. I hope that you'll take a few minutes to read the article at the link above. And I hope that you'll reap the benefits from abiding with God.

Have a blessed day! :-)

Dale

No comments: